One man was injured early Thursday morning after his recreational vehicle caught fire in Lawrence County.
Charles Gibson Jr. was sleeping inside the RV, parked in the driveway of his parent’s home at 100 Worthington Avenue in Neshannock Township, when the smoke alarm woke him up around 2:30 a.m.
When fire crews arrived, the Winnebago was engulfed in flames.
Gibson was taken to Jameson Hospital with breathing problems.
A neighbor said he heard explosions that may have come from several propane tanks.
The state fire marshal is investigating.