Clerk’s home catches fire

Anthony Vivo House Fire

[lin_video src=http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/player.js?aspect_ratio=16×9&auto_next=1&auto_start=0&div_id=videoplayer-1372721819&height=360&page_count=5&pf_id=9626&show_title=1&va_id=4123857&width=640&windows=2 service=syndicaster width=640 height=360 div_id=videoplayer-1372721819 type=script]

The home of Mahoning County Clerk of Courts Anthony Vivo caught fire on Monday.

Vivo’s wife and two sons exited the 737 Nelbert Lane home unharmed, firefighters said.

The fire started at about 12:15 p.m. Monday. Neighbors called to report the fire.

Investigators said Tuesday an issue with the electrical wiring in the attic caused the fire.  Firefighters put a hole in the roof in order to ventilate the attic.

Poland and Boardman firefighters responded to the call. Vivo was called home, firefighters said.

The fire caused $55,000 damage.

WKBN 27 First News provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. No links will be permitted. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus