[lin_video src=http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/player.js?aspect_ratio=16×9&auto_next=1&auto_start=0&div_id=videoplayer-1373152468&height=360&page_count=5&pf_id=9626&show_title=1&va_id=4130392&width=640&windows=2 service=syndicaster width=640 height=360 div_id=videoplayer-1373152468 type=script]
A home in New Castle was damaged by fire early Saturday morning.
Crews were called to a home at 1405 North Mercer Avenue around 6 a.m.
No one was home at the time, but neighbors said someone lives in the house. As of Saturday morning, investigators were still trying to contact the homeowner.
Fire officials said the fire started in the dinning room and spread to the second floor and attic. They believe an electrical malfunction caused the blaze.