[lin_video src=http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/player.js?aspect_ratio=16×9&auto_next=1&auto_start=0&div_id=videoplayer-1373241670&height=360&page_count=5&pf_id=9627&show_title=1&va_id=4130770&width=640&windows=2 service=syndicaster width=640 height=360 div_id=videoplayer-1373241670 type=script]
Firefighters worked Sunday to contain a fire at a home on Mahoning Avenue in Warren Township.
Crews were called at about 10:45 a.m. Sunday to the house at 8931 Mahoning Ave. N.W. When they arrived, flames were showing and smoke was billowing from the house.
People were in the house at time fire, but everyone made it out safely.
Warren Township Fire Capt. Guy Stowe said the fire started in an upstairs bedroom. The entire second floor sustained significant damage.
“We do not have a cause yet. Fire investigators are in route. No upper floor, ceiling is gone, one bedroom is wiped out in the hallway,” said Stowe.
The Posie Patch was formally operating out of the house, but Stowe said it has not seen business activity there lately.