WARREN, Ohio (WKBN) – About 1,600 customers on the northwest side of Warren lost power in their homes early Friday morning, according to Robin Patton of First Energy. The outage occurred around 7:05 this morning.
Power has since been completely restored, according to First Energy Area Manager Robin Patton. First Energy said a malfunctioning switch was responsible for the outage. The switch caused a small fire which damaged a utility pole at the corner of Comstock Street and West Ave. The pole will have to be replaced.