STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WKBN) — An illegal gambling operation sting in Steubenville netted more than $1.5 million after authorities served multiple search warrants in the area on Friday.
The warrants were served in connection with an ongoing illegal gambling investigation being conducted by the Ohio Attorney General’s Bureau of Criminal Investigation and the Steubenville Police Department.
The warrants were served at the following locations:
- 61 Laurel Hill Drive, Steubenville, Ohio
- 220 S. Fourth Street, Steubenville, Ohio
- 4240 F Sunset Boulevard, Steubenville, Ohio
- 391 Terri Avenue, Steubenville, Ohio
- 118 S. Ninth Street Steubenville, Ohio
- 213 South Fourth Street, Steubenville, Ohio
- 2320 County Road 25, Bloomingdale, Ohio
- 112 Grandview Drive, Wintersville, Ohio
A spokeswoman from DeWine’s office said no further details on the investigation are being released since it is an open case, but she said no arrests have been made.