Fire investigator: Heaters likely started Youngstown fire

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) — Youngstown arson investigator Alvin Ware told WKBN that he believes a man accidentally started a fire at a Youngstown house around 10:30 a.m Thursday morning.

The home, in the 1500 block of Council Rock Avenue and a few streets over from Himrod Avenue, is considered a loss by emergency workers and can no longer be lived in.

Ware said the man was using electric heaters and heat lamps, which likely ignited something inside.

WKBN 27 First News provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. No links will be permitted. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s