PULASKI TWP. (WKBN) – Quick action by a police officer Saturday helped save a Pulaski home.
A grease fire broke out in a home in the Heritage Hills mobile park just before 9 a.m. in the morning. Luckily, Officer Jeffrey Wiesen was on patrol in the area and saw the flames billowing from the mobile home.
Wiesen quickly and grabbed an extinguisher and doused the flames. He also helped the resident get their dogs from the home.
The home owner was treated for smoke inhalation. A damage estimate was not available.