Fire damages Liberty home

LIBERTY, Ohio (WKBN) – A fire at a home in Liberty Township was not caused by a dryer, as previously reported.

The fire was reported about 9 p.m. in the 600 block of Aurora Drive off Fifth Avenue. The fire gutted the home’s first floor.

Everyone inside at the time got out safely, but they will have to find a new place to live.

The fire department did call the Mahoning Valley chapter of the Red Cross, but it is unknown if the agency is helping the residents find temporary shelter or if they will be staying with family.

WKBN 27 First News provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. No links will be permitted. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s