LIBERTY, Ohio (WKBN) – A fire at a home in Liberty Township was not caused by a dryer, as previously reported.
The fire was reported about 9 p.m. in the 600 block of Aurora Drive off Fifth Avenue. The fire gutted the home’s first floor.
Everyone inside at the time got out safely, but they will have to find a new place to live.
The fire department did call the Mahoning Valley chapter of the Red Cross, but it is unknown if the agency is helping the residents find temporary shelter or if they will be staying with family.