DAYTON, Ohio (AP) – Fire officials say they found a carbon monoxide leak at an evacuated day care facility in southwestern Ohio.
A Butler Township Fire Department captain says no injuries were reported Monday. Capt. Mike Blakesly says three children and three adults were taken to a hospital for checks after complaining of flu-like symptoms. Blakesly didn’t expect any to remain hospitalized.
He says officials at the facility in suburban Dayton got everyone out and called 911 after noticing an odor.
He says only about three children were at the facility when it was evacuated.
(Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)