YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – Two OVI checkpoints netted several violations.
Checkpoints were set up over the weekend on Mahoning and South avenues where 230 vehicles were checked.
Of those stops, one person was arrested for OVI. Other violations were recorded including:
- 2 summons for driving under suspension
- 2 summons for no operator’s license
- 1 citation for adult restraint
- 1 citation for child restraint
- 1 summons for drug abuse
- 1 citation for a cracked taillight.
Six additional traffic stops were conducted by saturation patrols in Mahoning County over the weekend.