(KRON) — Nestlé USA announced a voluntary recall for a number of its frozen items due to the potential of small glass pieces being inside the food.
The company is still investigating, but believes the source of the glass is spinach used in many of its products.
Although several consumers claim to have found glass particles in the food, no injuries have been reported related to the recall.
The products recalled by Nestlé include:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno Pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke and Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
Consumers who have purchased the affected products should not consume them, but instead contact Nestlé Consumer Services at 1-800-681-1676.
For more information about the specific production codes affected by the recall, visit Nestlé’s website.