Why should you be elected
• Proven experience working across party lines to get things done.
• Sponsored & enacted stronger protections for consumer drinking water notification.
• Brought back $250,000 in resources for Youngstown Wick Neighbors.
• Sponsored & enacted the Military Injury Relief fund to provide a grant for catastrophic injured Ohio soldiers offsetting costs for prosthetics and medical costs.
• Sponsored & enacted a 200 foot set-back for protesters picketing fallen soldiers funerals.
• Sponsored & enacted a restructure of local bed-tax receipts to benefit Ohio airports co-located with federal military airbases.
• Sponsored & helped enact the creation of the Mahoning Valley Community College.
• Sponsored & enacted road naming bills for fallen soldiers and a worker killed on duty.
Top three priorities
1) Invest in workforce retraining & small businesses
2) Repave our crumbling roads
3) Enforce charter school accountability
• Ohio House of Representatives, State Representative 59th District
• U.S. Air Force Reserve, Commander 757th Airlift Squadron
• Commercial Pilot, United Airlines
Married to Stacey Kennedy-Boccieri w/5 Children
• Ursuline High School (1988)
• Sommerville College, Oxford England – Semester Coursework in Labor Economics & Thatcher Policies
• B.S. Economics, St. Bonaventure University
• M.A. Business, Webster University
• M.A. Public Administration, Webster University
Offices Previously Held State
Representative 57th District (2000)
• State Representative 61st District (2002)
• State Representative 61st District (2004)
• State Senate 33rd District (2006)
• U.S. Congress 16th District (2008)