COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WKBN) – The following issues are on the ballot in Columbiana County.
Voting for the primary is Tuesday, May 2.
- Center Township – 0.286 mills, additional, fire levy generating $25,000 annually
- Knox Township – 2 mills, additional, road and equipment maintenance levy generating $165,600 annually
- Lisbon Exempted Village School District – 1 percent income tax, additional, current expenses, 10 years
- Middleton Township – 1 mill, renewal, fire levy generating $49,500 annually
- Wellsville Village – 0.50 percent permanent income tax levy, additional, safety forces, maintenance and paving
For more information on voting and polling locations, go to the Columbiana County Board of Elections’ website.