CLEVELAND, Ohio (WKBN) – The Cleveland Indians 2017 playoff run begins on Thursday at Progressive Field.
With the regular season wrapping up on Sunday, the Indians finished 102-60 and as the top-seed in the American League. They’ll play the winner of the AL Wildcard game, which features the Minnesota Twins vs. the New York Yankees on Tuesday.
Here’s how the ALDS schedule looks:
- Game 1 — Thursday, Yankees/Twins at Cleveland Indians, 7:38 p.m.
- Game 2 — Friday, Yankees/Twins at Cleveland Indians, 5:08 p.m.
- Game 3 — Sunday, Cleveland Indians at Yankees/Twins, TBA
- Game 4 (if necessary) — Monday Oct. 9, Cleveland Indians at Yankees/Twins, TBA
- Game 5 (if necessary) — Wednesday Oct. 11, Yankees/Twins at Cleveland Indians, TBA
The Indians reached the World Series in 2016, losing to the Chicago Cubs in seven games.