The distribution program is called Project Dawn and provides residents with information, training and the drug naloxone.
The driver of a tractor-trailer was injured but is expected to OK after the rig he was driving overturned in Hubbard.
A man is in the hospital and his house destroyed after a fire broke out early Wednesday morning.
Valley Voices in Action is hoping Republican Senator Rob Portman attends their meeting to have a discussion about the Affordable Care Act.
House Republicans’ proposed bill to replace Obamacare would limit future federal funding for Medicaid, which covers low-income people.
The outage caused low water pressure on Youngstown’s east side.
Environmental regulations and new sources of energy have killed business and put many miners out of a job.
Police said a truck brought down electric wires, causing over 4,200 homes to be without power Tuesday evening.
A frantic mother called 911 after finding her 8-month-old had stopped breathing.
Police said the woman made off with money from Home Savings & Loan after telling a clerk she had a bomb strapped to her.
The two technology programs are particularly popular and growing at the Warren campus.
Appointments for weekday afternoons can be scheduled by calling 1-866-747-1041.
Boardman School District is in the spotlight for educating students on drug prevention through its “Brain Power” program.
That, and other crimes reported in Austintown.
Beekeeper Bob Chmelik said the worst thing you can do with a swarm of bees is try to kill them with pesticides.
Hermitage Police Chief Eric Jewell confirmed that police were called to assist in serving a federal warrant.
The Second Harvest Food Bank said additional funding for the Agricultural Clearance Program would help feed more people.
Police have identified a body found inside a vehicle behind Starbucks on Route 224.
The contest was held Monday night at Kent Trumbull campus.
Emergency crews worked Tuesday to contain a fire at Eddie Kane Steel Products in Masury.
The woman’s body was found by a person walking their dog.
Hospital staff said the 4-month-old wasn’t properly secured in his car seat.