Last school year, the school district had more than 2,600 out-of-school suspensions.
Wilmington School Board Secretary Debbie Crum said the school will officially close on June 30.
Take a simple risk test.
A man accused of harassing Youngstown firefighters while on the job pleaded guilty Monday just as his trial was getting underway.
A man told police he was robbed at gunpoint while in a downtown parking lot.
Fishing season is here and the Ohio Division of Wildlife has been busy collecting walleye eggs on Mosquito Reservoir.
The app matches volunteers with their interests – much like a dating app.
Hazmat crews were called out Tuesday morning to clean up a fuel spill in Trumbull County.
The move comes on the heels of budget cuts in the department
Nasser Hamad’s defense team said the arguments had just been name-calling until the victims decided to act by coming to Hamad’s house.
Jamael Tito Brown is concerned about federal money to pay for the project being cut, but Mayor John McNally isn’t worried.
The USPS wants to relocate the north side post office, but city leaders say the potential move feels like “an already foregone deal.”
She got stuck climbing in a braided climbing rope and had to be revived by paramedics.
Officers also found crack cocaine, marijuana, and a digital scale.
The Ameys opened up The Idora Park Experience museum in Canfield, but want to move it back to where the park once stood.
Firefighters said if the two departments consolidated, response times could be 15 to 16 minutes in some cases.
It is believed to be the first time that an ensemble from YSU’s Dana School of Music has performed in Asia.
The Black Student Union at Youngstown State University is collecting water and donations at Kilcawley Center all week.
This past weekend there were 19 overdoses — two of which resulted in deaths.
Police and firefighters are getting trained on what safe sleep looks like as part of an effort to lower the infant mortality rate.
A witness said Knepper was in front of the nursing home’s dining hall, which was full of residents.
The Penwell family lost nearly everything when their Masury home caught fire, but the school district stepped in to help.