Police in East Palestine charged one man with felonious assault during an investigation of a robbery at a grocery store.
The advisory was issued on Tuesday for parts of Brookfield Township.
Justin Mason Hepfl, 28, was on the run for most of the day and was considered armed and dangerous.
Six-year-old Levi picked out a Wild West toy, complete a sheriff’s hat and handcuffs, so he could be just like deputies.
The ribbon was cut on the new sled hill in Cortland.
Only three vehicles from U.S. manufacturers earned the highest ranking.
Joe Lewis said he’s had brown water for at least a year, and the city’s temporary fix is not solving the problem.
Council members say most streets are very narrow and it’s difficult for traffic to squeeze by with other cars on the roads.
There were 18 deaths attributed to driving under the influence in Pa. during the Christmas and New Year holiday season.
Youngstown State’s football team is no stranger to playing in the cold, but 50 degrees is the chilliest temperature Wofford has played in so…
If choosing when and where you want to work sounds appealing, you may want to look into working as a substitute teacher.
The bodies of over 300 people, who went down with the USS Oklahoma, were buried a year later in a mass grave.
The Lordstown Energy Center looks completely different from when ground was first broken six months ago.
Several machines were seized, along with records and other items.
Youngstown Fire Chief John O’Neill said the attack on his crews has changed perspectives of the job.
Events are scheduled Wednesday in Struthers, Austintown and at Kent State University’s Trumbull campus.
Gayles was convicted of several charges related to the shooting death of 20-year-old Ralph Thomas.
As Youngstown firefighters suit up for work following Monday’s shooting, a national study is looking closer at attacks on first responders.
It is operated from rented space at the Choffin Career and Technical Center of the Youngstown City Schools.
An animal rights activist found the cats walking in feces, and said the smell of ammonia was overpowering at the home on S. Middle Street.