A previously released autopsy report in the case also appeared to support the officers’ account, police said.
The National Weather Service placed the eastern Colorado under a tornado watch and posted flood advisories in the north.
The network’s one-hour special, “Nepal Quake: Terror on Everest,” airs Monday at 9 p.m. ET.
The sisters praised their parents for how they handled the abuse case.
Garry Moneypenny said the inappropriate behavior occurred in his council office in late May.
The board is open to high school juniors and seniors who serve for one year
Republicans accused Clinton of running a divisive campaign and favoring lax controls on voting.
A downtown bar owner said events such as this are like striking gold.
A worker got hurt in the melt shop, but sustained his injuries at one of the highest points in the entire plant.
A cargo ship passed by, the phony orca started to list from the vessel’s wake, and then the bogus orca capsized.
The evacuation was not mandatory, but was recommended, according to the fire department.
None of the train’s crew members or passengers were injured. It wasn’t immediately known if the truck’s driver was injured.
The news broke a day after Glory Johnson-Griner announced that she’s pregnant.
The National Weather Service said Friday the 0.03 inch of rain recorded by 4 p.m. was the largest amount for June 5.
A traffic stop in a retail parking lot led to two arrests for forgery, police said.
Attorney John Choi said there’s not yet enough evidence to charge any individuals.
The detective was picking up food late Thursday when two men came in and put a gun to his head.
A building under demolition collapsed onto a smaller Salvation Army store, killing workers and shoppers trapped inside.
Families are invited to tour the grounds and join in several activities, all for free.
Nyia Parler abandoned her 21-year-old son in April before taking a bus to visit her boyfriend.
Kevin Mitnick, a former hacker, called confidential details about federal employees “a gold mine.”
Accidental carbon monoxide poisoning is the suspected cause.