A man was taken to the hospital following a fire at his home Monday afternoon.
Two people arrested during a meth lab raid in Coitsville were in court on Monday.
Frigid temperatures and snowy weather generally kept buyers away from auto showrooms last month.
Raising hopes of preventing many collisions, transportation officials say they’ll propose requiring that automakers equip new cars and light…
A New Castle credit union has sued Target Corp. for the credit union’s costs after Target’s data breach.
A local woman has created a legacy of helping those who suffer at the hands of an abuser.
As part of a special report on domestic violence, First News Anchor Amy Radinovic walks through the process of filing a protection order.
Sales at Chrysler and Nissan dealers were hot last month, but General Motors, Ford and Volkswagen sales were as frigid as the weather that g…
Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew says he will start using emergency measures after Feb. 7 to avoid a first-ever default on the national debt. He…
Taxi cab drivers in Columbus are tired of cleaning up after drunk people who vomit in their vehicles
A coroner says it could take a couple months to determine why an inmate died in a western Ohio jail over the weekend.
The funeral for a Pittsburg police dog stabbed in the line of duty will be open to the public.
A man has been jailed on charges he wounded an Indiana University of Pennsylvania student in the leg in a possible road rage incident.
Investigators have ruled out foul play in the death of a western Pennsylvania woman whose body was found in the snow outside her home, naked…
An apartment building owner accused of setting a blaze that killed two Ohio firefighters is now being held on a $5 million bond.
Sharon Police are investigating a crash involving a car and a pedestrian.
After a two year hiatus, the Mosquito Lake Ice Fishing Tournament returned this year.
The workshop was a part of the park’s Metro Mutts program, aimed at helping dog owners develop better relationships with their pets.
Water problems continue to cause headaches in the city of Campbell and as of Monday morning, the entire city is under a boil alert.
A call came in about 4 p.m. of smoke showing at an apartment building at 6551 Lockwood in Boardman.