14 point deficit turns into 20 point win for Rebels
Bulldogs comeback attempt too-little-too-late, lose to Cardinals
Cardinals put up a fight, can’t keep up with powerhouse
The Steelers claimed Jones off waivers from the San Diego Chargers on Thursday.
Pettine said his choice will be based on the same criteria he has used since training camp.
Richard Ross, 65, has served as state superintendent since March 2013.
Keevon Harris gained 367 yards from scrimmage and scored 4 touchdowns.
Live updates from Poland for the rematch between the Leopards and Bulldogs.
Warren Harding is visiting Madison tonight in the opening round of the 2015 playoffs.
The county’s elections director had blamed “a learning curve” for poll workers for problems finding registered voters with e-pollbooks.
The UAW said it reached an agreement with Ford on Friday morning.
Julian Hernandez wants to be left alone by the media so that he can try to live a “normal” life.
The latest weather forecast for Youngstown, Ohio and surrounding areas.
Kiari Day, 26, of Rankin, pleaded guilty Friday and must return for sentencing in December 2016 before a federal judge in Pittsburgh.
For 80 percent of those with a concussion, recovery may take 3 weeks. The other 20 percent can suffer more serious, long-term problems.
Jackson-Milton High School’s varsity football team is going to the state playoffs for the first time in the school’s history.
An eight-month investigation into missing Warren Secretarial Association money led to the arrest of a woman close to the association.
Phillips will be sentenced for the charges on December 14.
A preview of next week on Capitol Hill along with a look back at this week’s major moments.
The boil advisory will be in effect until further notice.